On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:56:27 -0500 (EST), ls...@aol.com wrote:

> My blood sugar averages  200+  in the
>mornings or more because I am a sugar (ok, chocolate) addict still but have
>stopped drinking pop at least! Replaced it with water  - guess I could add a
>little CS to the water everyday!
> I am willing to try anything to avoid taking Metformin or other meds for
>diabeties so any information is welcomed!  My husband is diabetic too, taking
>Metformin and other meds because he has edema  from his kidneys not working.
>CS in the water tommorrow!!
>Sue

You're flirting with disaster.
Get serious  about getting this under control.

A start on good info would be here http://www.ellis2ca.com/diabetes.html.

Dr Bernsteins' book "My First Fifty Years as a Diabetic"  would be good for
anyone trying to understand sugar metabolism for diabetics or weight loss.

                                                        Chuck

Does it have enhanced IR vision, a particle beam weapon with target acquisition,
highly amplified arm/leg systems, self-contained atmosphere, and a small nuclear
plant?
 No?
 Not much of a "power suit", is it?