Hi Marshalee,

Could I also please have a copy of your fight to beat lyme, my hisband and I
have CFS and are waiting to get started on CS once we see if we can get some
tests done to proove to the medics what is wrong with us. Then we will get
going on the CS, so we are interested to read of peoples efforts with CS and
chronic illnesses in case there are any tips we can glean.

With thanks,

Sheila