  From: bob smith
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2003 10:24 PM
  Subject: CS>H2O2

  Robb,
      Thanks for the advise. I had a feeling that combining H2O2 with CS might
change the CS in some way. I was thinking of adding the H2O2 to the CS each
time I took it, not in advance in the entire batch. But on the strength of your
findings I will take it at a different time with lemon juice.  I was also
wondering about using H202 in an enema. I will follow your instructions on
this.  Would alternating with CS enemas make any sense?

Thanks again,

        Bob Smith