Does make sense, Robb. Your body produces the chemicals (endorphines?) that ease the pain when it experiences excess pain, or more than it is accustomed to. So when you exercise to the extent that it hurts a lot, your body then produces the endorphines to handle the pain so you don't go into shock. Just do a search for 'endorphines' to get the whole and accurate story.

Robb Allen wrote:

I seem to feel a little better after I've done something strenuous..............?......doesn't make sense because it hurts terribly during the excersize........Robb

    -