I got my order from C. C. Silver and Gold, Inc. within 3 days and am very happy with their service.

Jim

leeelder wrote:
Group, I put this address out on 3-29-03 after reading all the problems
people seem to be having getting the right wire to use. Here is the address
again:  http://ccsilver.com/silver/superfines.html#four
If you want 99.99 wire or .9999 they SELL IT!!! Their Phone number is:
602-242-6310 their business is called 'C.C. Silver and Gold Inc', Phoenix,
Az.

I hope some body on this list reads this and buys some wire and THEN replies
back to the group to confirm that you can get the wire without a problem! Go for it, Lee Elder