Dear Charles,
                    There are several dictionary/encyclopedic volumes available
on the open market.....which provide the molecular  weights of all of the known
antibiotics.  They are, generally, on the costly side.
Such information may, also, be obtained through a search on the
"characteristics" of a specific antibiotic.  Unfortunately, there is no easy
way to group the antibiotics for an all-inclusive reference (if you are
interested in applying this knowledge to a protocol involving DMSO as a
transporter) that would apply to them as a class.  For example:  penicillin has
a molecular weigth of 981.2....just barely qualifying as a candidate for DMSO
transport;  vancomycin is 1449.2;  streptomycin is 581.6.  This brief example
serves to show that the frequently-used antibiotics are scattered on both sides
of the 1000 upper limit of dependable DMSO transport capabilities.
                I apologize for not having the time to supply you with more
definitive information to your inquiry.
                            Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.