Sounds pretty good to me :-)

Ivan

http://silverlist.org

http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html

> List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>

Sincerely Yours, Hank.
Very Interesting Sites
http://www.babelmagazine.com
http://members.myecom.net/hdka/ct/ct.html
http://hdka.stormpages.com/indexf.html
http://www.babelmagazine.com/wing.html

Now MyECom FreeMail gives you what you've been asking for.

More storage space (10MB), large attachments that get delivered,
WEB, IMAP, POP3 and SMTP access at no extra charge,
Calendar, spell checker, mail filtering and auto-responders.

http://freemail.myecom.net