From: cking...@nycap.rr.com
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 3:17 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS> OZONIZER

Ozone water is supposed to have real health benefits. Lets see, ozonated olive
oil, ozone sauna, and some other stuff.
Saul Pressman is pretty expert on the subject. Hangs on the oxyplus list. They
discuss a lot of alternative health treatments.

Chuck
Never do card tricks for the group you play poker with.