From: herx [mailto:her...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 10:19 AM
To: eScribe Silver List
Subject: CS>Re:CS>Shingles

Margaret,
I have had 2 friends in the past year with shingles, and I provided CS to
both, with excellent results.  If your granddaughter exhibits the rash, try
soaking a clean papertowel with CS and using it as a compress directly on
the rash.  My friends reported that the pain stopped on contact.

They also drank quite a bit of CS, and it reduced their nerve pain
drastically in a matter of days, with complete relief in a few weeks.
This in spite of the doctors who said there was nothing that could be done.
For anyone new to CS, and especially a 2 year old, start with only an ounce
or 2 at a time, and slowly work up to larger doses over a period of a week
or so.

A gentleman who occassionally posts to this list has a website on shingles
and CS.  WARNING: there are graphic photos of severe shingles at this site
that some may find disturbing.

http://www.geocities.com/mrmonett/shingles/0shin.htm

Best of luck to your granddaughter; she's lucky you're there to give her CS.

-herx13

http://tax.yahoo.com