Dear Sir/Madam,
                    I am NOT a doctor and do not give medical advice.  I
believe you will find that no rational adult human being would, knowingly,
inject any solution (IV or IM) which was not free of toxins/contaminates.
Bob Berger's advice appears quite sensible.  It would appear to be folly to
inject anything other than sterile solutions.  However, in a
life-threatening  emergency (if it was yours truly) I would not hesistate to
use any properly generated colloidal silver.  I am not recommending such,
nor is this to be construed as medical advice----it is just a citizen's
opinion.
                The bactericidal/viricidal character of CS make it
peculiarly useful as an adjunct in such protocols----because of its ability
not only to address pathogenic insults currently presenting in the
circulation system......but for its beneficial control of incidental
pathogenic contamination of the parent solution used in the IV procedure.
                                                Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.
p.s.  The casual preparation of homemade CS for IV use by the layman,
without laboratory-grade precautions/environment would appear to be a recipe
for disaster.  At least that is my opinion.