Chuck I think you will lose CS with a steam. try here $49.99
http://www.drugstore.com/qxp44914_333199_sespider/vicks_ultrasonic_humidifie r/ultrasonic_humidifier.htm Charles F Thomson writes:
Hi Marv; Could not find a Vick's ultrasonic vaporizer. But did buy a
Vick.s personal steam inhaler, it looks like it should do the job. My
question for you  (or anyone) does the act of turning cs to steam change
the value in any way. I suppose I just make some cs and put it in the
vaporizer and have my wife breath it in. Anyone want to tell me how many
breaths, or how long an episode of breathing per session ........Thanks
again to you and all the people who helped us. I am keeping my fingers
crossed...chuck

Sincerely Yours, Hank.
Very Interesting Sites
http://www.babelmagazine.com
http://members.myecom.net/hdka/ct/ct.html
http://hdka.stormpages.com/indexf.html
http://www.babelmagazine.com/wing.html

Now MyECom FreeMail gives you what you've been asking for.
More storage space (10MB), large attachments that get delivered,
WEB, IMAP, POP3 and SMTP access at no extra charge,
Calendar, spell checker, mail filtering and auto-responders.
http://freemail.myecom.net