Linda said ....   "I saw no visible change in color in FIVE HOURS of "cooking" (using the SOTA unit). .... I had left the unit running for twelve hours. The silver wires were "bearded," but the color is still pretty clear.  What did I do wrong?"

Q - I also use a SOTA machine with their constant current adapter.  I use a large deep drinking glass and find a clear solution after 3+ hours.  What's this about glass plating on Mason jars that could cause a problem?    Does this mean that a clear solution is ineffective?

SOTA says that after 3 hours, the PPM will be in the 9-10 PPM range, and that the PPM does not increase significantly up to 5 hours - their test showed 10.4 with a pale yellow color.

As always... Thanks!

Nia

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*. -- The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver. Instructions for unsubscribing may be found at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html List maintainer: Mike Devour