I cut my thumb yesterday right along with the onions I was preparing for my
shrimp gumbo supper... knicked it pretty good too...enough to draw several
large drops of blood...and I had to apply pressure to stop the bleeding.

I went straight for a Band-Aid and pulled out the antibacterial/pain ointment
I always use and thought "Why not wash it and then douse my cut with a little
CS."

I must admit the pain relief promised by the ointment was tempting, but I
decided I'd not know if the CS really worked if I added it...except big
chicken that I am....  I decided that if it still stung before bedtime I'd
add the pain relief....

So I washed my hands, poured on a splash of CS, did not dry my cut, added a
Band-Aid then finished preparing dinner.

I forgot all about my wound. I never felt any pain after the initial shock of
the knife to my flesh.

It's been 18 hrs and not once have I felt pain...usually I'd have to reapply
the ointment several times by now and it never really eliminated the
stinging...

I can apply pressure to my wound...which involved a fairly nice chunk of cut
skin right next to my thumbnail... and still I do not feel a thing...the cut
is well on its way to healing nicely...Something that would have taken at
least a couple of days using the ointment.

CS is amazing stuff...no wonder the FDA and drug companies want it
discredited...I'm putting little spray bottles all over my house, in my car,
in my purse, I'm giving them to all my friends...and my family.

Keep the faith folks and spread the word! If a religion must be formed to
circumvent the government, so be it! I'm all for nonprofit research!

CS kills the germs and this allows your body to heal itself naturally!
WOW!~~~sounds like a bumper sticker to me!

And I really liked the suggestion of treating the caregivers and anyone
exposed to SARS with CS...or any other infectious disease for that matter...

That would go a long way to preventing the spread of infection. Great
idea...I'll never leave the house without mine...

And girlfriends...instead of using those dumb toilet seat covers in public
restrooms...just spray your seat with a little CS before you sit and douse
your hands after you wash them!

Kill germs the natural way and save a few trees in the process!
Kathie