I'm not sure CS is any good  for yeast (candida) or Eczema as I suffered
most my life from both of these conditions.  I've had an yeast infection
under my arms for several years which recently went away with a change in
vitamins and a different deoderant and keeping it real dry.  My skin is so
dry that most of the time, I get right out of the bath tub and straight on
with the homemade lotion made with shea butter which cuts down on the
scratching and itching.  I believe in the natural stuff as much as possible,
but the dry patches on my face was getting worse and nothing working, so my
daughter brought in this Clinique stuff, and within three days the dry
patches are gone.  It's a soap, toner, and a mosterizer.  Even my homemade
shea butter stuff didn't work on the face.  It seems the older I get, the
worse the skin gets.  It's amazing though, even though the skin is dry, I
still don't have wrinkles.  I guess it's because I stay out of the sun, and
I put so much mosturizing stuff on my skin.  My kids want to know my
secrets.

As far as the candida, I don't know what the secret is.  I eat very lo carb,
nothing that contains yeast, don't know which vitamins that made the
difference, and I don't understand why why the change in the deoderant would
have made the different either, except I'm sensitive to a lot of things.
Oh, and the yeast was worse when I sweat, and I live in the south, so I have
to keep applying the deoderant so I don't sweat.  If anybody has any other
suggestion, please help because, it does still crop up and I really would
like to rid myself of this problem once and for all.

Roxanne