Hi Everyone,

This is Taylor.  I was on the list for a year or two a few years ago, and
learned so many helpful things here.  I met many great people, and have a
great respect for the people of "the list."

I am rejoining to see what you folks have to say about silver and cancer.  My
brother-in-law has a fist-sized mass next to his esophagus, and the doctor
doesn't think it is benign.  It appears to be a lung cancer, and the growth
is wrapped around his aeorta and breathing tube.  They think it is
inoperable.  Today a second biopsy is hoped to give a conclusive diagnosis.
A second opinion is also going to take place.

I'm the nutty alternative medicine member of the family.  It has been a life
saver to me.  I've been making silver for years now.  Now my friends make it
too, and all of us are healthier for it.

Now I'd like to see what the list has to say about cancer.

Please help

Thanks,
Taylor