Folks,

Harbor Freight has their normally $99 air brush compressor on sale for $69
now.  I bought one to evaluate.  It is an 1/8 horsepower, oilless, 10 pound
unit that sits on rubber vibration absorbing feet and runs fairly quietly.
It also has a pressure regulator and gauge to monitor air pressure.  Not
surprisingly, the fitting on the furnished air hose mates with  their
inexpensive air brush units that Brooks Bradley recommends for use as a fine
particle CS nebulizer.  Yeah, I know, Brooks recommends using pure oxygen,
but plain air is also quite effective in most cases.

--Steve Y.