I'm sorry this is so long, but it takes a hit too close to home to make
somepeople open their eyes to the truth, and the truth is, I am  a believer
that CS is NOT a cureall, nore is it a replacement for traditional
medicine.. and I also believe that I can never be convinced otherwise..
Love,
Laurelle
 *****************

Hi Laurelle  --  I would like to help you with
your numerous health problems --

€ 1. Look up the word hypochondriac - read the definition carefully
then, if you really understand what you have read, then yes,
mind power (the power of suggestion  -- positive thinking --
what ever phrase you are comfortable with,) will probably be a
great benefit.

€ 2. Before beginning chelation -  do a lot of research on supplements
that do rid the body of metals; (Duncan - Catherine --- a little
help here)

Jack.