Ref: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m59183.html
RE: CS>ozone machines,,
From: Harvey Norris
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 23:32:50

Harvey,

  I briefly looked at your resonant tank.

  Whenever I am working on a new circuit concept, I find it  useful to
  simulate it in SPICE first.

  This gives  all  the  voltages  and  currents  in  the  circuit, the
  frequency response,  the  transient   response,  the  sensitivity to
  component tolerances,  and it allows me to quickly  make  changes to
  improve the operation that would take much longer to do in hardware.
  Since it  is a mathematical model, there is no danger  of destroying
  valuable hardware if an error is made.

  Most good  engineering  groups  will  not  commit  a  new  design to
  production until it has been extensively analyzed in SPICE.

  Many versions  of SPICE are available.  MicroCap  from Spectrum-Soft
  has a  student  version that is limited to 50 nodes,  which  is more
  than enough for most work. You can download it here:

    http://www.spectrum-soft.com/

  When you  can  get  your  concept  to  work  in  SPICE,  you  can be
  reasonably sure it will work in actual hardware. If it won't work in
  SPICE, you can be certain it won't work in actual hardware.

Best Regards,

Mike Monett