Andy (^_^)

From: Jay Ice
Any knowledge on sea silver? Is this snake oil? It says it contains every
miner vitamin known. I looked over the nutrient list. Is a mile long list.
This is the link. It says it increases energy in 30 seconds.

<A
HREF="http://www.energyincrease.com/index";>http://www.energyincrease.com/index</A>

Jay