Hi Everyone,

I've asked Mike to remove me from the silver list because I need to
concentrate on the cancer discussion groups.

I want to thank all of you who helped me.  This list is a generous group full
of astonishingly helpful information.  I miss it when I am off list.

Today my sister, whose husband Steve (you'll recall) was diagnosed last month
with stage III lung cancer, found out that one of her 24 year old identical
twin boys, Louie, has lymphoma.   I'm writing to ask for your prayers for these
two remarkable people.  Steve is an episcopalian minister, and Louie an
aspiring actor, making progress off Broadway.

If a while from now you come across any information you think might be
helpful for Steve and Louie, I'd appreciate it if you would take a moment to
send it
on to me.

With love & light,
Taylor