Risk-Free MailSorry, Apple.  If you want to receive mail from a list take your
spam filter off.

Catherine

----- Original Message -----
From: appl...@riskfreemail.com
To: ccr...@adelphia.net
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2003 1:06 AM
Subject: E-mail verification

You recently sent a message to silver-list@eskimo.com with a subject "Re:
CS>Why does this happen...". To help cope with the ever increasing volume of
junk e-mails, I am using Risk-Free Mail which has placed your message on hold.

Please enter the code below so I would add you to my Allowed Senders list.

      Enter the code you see below :

or click here.

Protect your Inbox from spam and viruses with Risk-Free Mail.

Would you please help us to limit the amount of spam and fraud mail and verify
the code and enter it in the space provided. You will not be required to do
this ever again you will be added now to our list of legitimate e-mail domains.