Jay Ice <guess...@msn.com>:

> My msn e-mail address uses cyrillic(ISO) default
encoding. What ever the
> heck that means? I'm getting really mad about this
computer crap. All I
> wanna do is send and recieve e-mails. Geez why does
it have to be so damn
> complicated. I have memory leaks and probably
spyware. What ever that is?
> I'm going to run my re-stabilized bank account into
the ground again
> tryinmg to fix this. Any ideas how to find a
legitamate website that will
> really tell me whats wrong. With out trying to take
me down to my last
> cent? I really don't want to pay some computer guy to
look at it and just
> delete a file and charge me $250.00 if this is a
problem I can solve.
> Thanks guys and sorry about this dilema.
> Jay

There's no need to pay anyone. It's not really
complicated at all. Just relax and ask questions of
those who can help you.

To help you eliminate potential spyware, download
Spybot - Search & Destroy at http://spybot.eon.net.au/.
It's free, and many people are very happy with what it
does.

If you don't have an antivirus program, get AVG 6.0
Free Edition at http://www.grisoft.com.

Is there a good reason why you are using MSN as your
email service? Do you use read and send your email
using your web browser or a standalone email program? I
seems that it's the former. You are sending HTML
messages again. Did you switch from Incredimail to MSN
via a browser? There are better options, IMO.

Roman