Dear Malcolm,

  You said:

<<Hmmmm, I'm not so sure that's the whole story, but I'm paranoid by
inclination.  Furthermore, I just received an email from you, Catherine,
that had the header above about the Cyrillic . . .  and contained nothing
except the blah-blah from ""risk-free-mail"  is this the way denial of
service DOS attacks start??  Who is this possibly bad apple and how long
have they been a list member and WTF is going on here???>>

  I sent a copy of that to the list.  There is nothing to worry about.  Go
to www.riskfreemail and you will see that.  It is merely a service people
use
to avoid spam.  I don't have it, but I did send the list a post from a
person who does
have it.  There is no cause for concern.

   Regards,
Catherine