Man maybe I could make some money off the neigbor hood women in the area! :)
I also wanna say that I spray my face all day long, every time it dries. I
also would think that the higher the ppm the faster and darker it would be.
( more builing up on the hair follicle) Good luck to all ya but does any one
have any idea how to get rid of it? I'm about to use bleach... not really
but maybe peroxide. Peroxide bleaches hair but will it have any effect on
CS?
Jay