Hi Marshal :)

There is a silver product called Sildate, and (Ag4o4) is it's composition...
Yes it's the same silver compound used in (Tetrasil) a cure for AIDS developed
in Israel... Just a lot less expensive... I don't think it will discolor your
pool... / H.T. etc... But the colloidal copper greatly improves the heat
absorption of the water, and should make the heating bill lower !

By the way, Have you come across anyone on this list claiming they are
developing Argyria from using CS, that was verifiably made with .999 - .9999 %
pure silver & 100% steam distilled water... ???  I recently browsed the
"Rosemary Jacobs site" on the web.
She is both very nasty, and also seems to be getting a lot of media attention
from doing anti CS speeches. She also unconditionally refuses to consider
chelation therapy. That about says it all...  I tried to converse with her, and
found her full of circular arguments against anything I tried to discuss with
her... It would be a good thing, in my opinion at least, for us to all start
contributing in some way to the establishment of permanent positive data,
because this e-mail list represents a solid opportunity to create a collective
record of exact doses of CS that are used to achieve specific healing results
against illnesses that have been pre-diagnosed by a verifiable MD... We should
form a permanent online data-base with all these cure references,
etc..., etc...   Possibly even class action suing the FDA for inclusion of our
evidence about CS in the FDA's and the AMA's permanent records regarding CS....

Regards,
Alexander