I just boil water from a Brita or distilled rinse out the bottle a few times
and works for me. My spray bottle is made of blue plastic and my Dmso and CS
spray bottle is made of green plastic and I make my CS in a old clear glass jar
and store what I made in an old apple sauce jar made of clear glass. "Ole Bob"
says there has been no change in 2 years of CS stored in 2 two liter soda
bottles on a window still.
Ice

          Due to your experience, I know not to wash the generator vessel with
soap etc. My question is regarding the storage vessel. In giving CS to friends,
would it matter if the used glass jar/jug etc had been washed with soap prior
to filling it with CS?

          Thanks again!

  Best regards,
    :) Marv