this has gone sour. I didn't want this going on. I just wanted to find out
if rain water would do. Or a brita filter... the answer....NO. I will still
search for good distilled water but until then I figured hey it's raining
maybe that will work. Sorry if you took it that way. It wasn't meant like
that. I don't know hwy it was taken that way. The thread ended for me with
ole bob. if it continues then it will continue. But I now know what I need
to know.
Ice