Hi All!
    I've been a silent participant of this newsletter
for a month or two, but still have some very basic
questions. I am a natural healer and have been using
and making CS for about 18 months ( but making it the
"wrong" way- heating it, using saline and making very
high ppm - I was using Metcaff's first book.) Now I
want to buy a new generator that will make CS that is
stable, of high quality, with consistently small
particles. I know that much. What I don't know is what
to buy. I think that low voltage is good too, right? I
feel that I need a degree in chemistry to understand
how it is made! I understand the applications and have
had wonderful results with CS, but I really want to
make it right. I see that Ruth bought a generator from
silverpuppy.com. What do any of you think about the
generator from
wishgranted.com/Colloidal_Silver_Generator? It's
called the colloid Master. I'll explain a little about
it, but it would be better if someone who knows
something could check it out and let me know please.
It's low voltage, automatic shutoff, current and
voltage are modulated for optimal particle size,
constant current devise, bi-directional current
pattern to the electrodes, so no stirring needed. It
has adjustable ppm and shut-off, built in water
quality test function. One sells for $99- the other
$149.
     I would appreciate so much if someone could let
me know what they think about this generator or if
they know of a better one. Your help will in turn
allow me to help many more people. Thank you!

Ann

http://calendar.yahoo.com