Not a clue. Maybe it's not the water. After using the bubbler I put it in
peroxide to keep it clean because it builds up silver particles on it when I
over cook. So maybe it's the peroxide. I'll try soaking in DW for now and see
what I get?
Ice

Furthermore, I have never made CS under conditions that produced MILKY, WHITE
CS.   I have overrun the batch at times and got murky dark gray CS.  I have
seen it turn dark amber and over time turn to a rose colored.  I am just
wondering...how on earth do you get it to turn MILKY WHITE?  Is this also a
unique factor occurring only to your process? I don't know, but I don't recall
hearing of this problem of MILKY WHITE CS before.

I have openned up my last reading of the "WalMart Water" thread. It simply does
not make sense anymore.

Dick