Re: CS>Sludge on LVDC Electrodes
From: Marv Hacker
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 05:52:18

  > Mike,

  > As Mike  Devour suspected, regarding a previous failed  attempt to
  > communicate, Charter  Communications is blocking my email  to some
  > addresses, for  some  reason. Perhaps you would be so  kind  as to
  > send a  different  address   to  marv...@charter.net.  I  will try
  > contacting Charter,  to  see  what may  be  done  to  remove their
  > barrier to my attempts to send mail to your preferred mailbox.

  > The JPEG files total about 325kb.

  > Best regards,
  > :) Marv

Hi Marv,

I sent you my private email address as you requested. I did get an email
from you, but it was in quoted-printable, followed by a html version.

Unfortunately, this screws up the tables, so I can't decipher them.

Can you please send the pics and resend your original message in plain
ascii?

I've whitelisted you so your message will get past my spam filter.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Mike Monett