Should be OK

GNC sells generators?????
 Not around here!
It would be interesting to find out more.
 Is there a brand name or any specs?

ode

At 10:07 PM 6/13/2003 -0700, you wrote:
Hi, am new to the list, but as reading Trem's letter
in regards to stories re MS, I would like to hear them
as my sister is in nursing home with MS.

Also, have plenty of silver now, but would like to
know some good places to get good silver reasonable. I
have the generator GNC sells (elec or battery).

We have been taking at least 1 tablespoon daily. Is
this about normal. I usually test at 14 to 22 ppm. Is
this ok? Thanks guys for all the advice. Leslie

http://sbc.yahoo.com