Hi EIS'ers,

I presume that all of the members of this list have visited Dr. A. B.
Fick's web site www.silvelon.con, and seen the remarkable regeneration
of tissue through the use of his silverlon bandage. If not shame on
you!!!

Now for a personal real life account of tissue regeneration.

One of my daughters-in-law had both breast removed due to cancer, and as
the healing process started one of her nipples turned black. The doctors
told her that it was dead and she would loose it.

Having seen the pictures of Dr Fick's work and had been using CS for
some time, she started her own protocol for healing.
She submerged the affected nipple in a small cup of CS for 15 minutes
three times everyday. She also keep the bandages moist with CS, all
during the healing process.

After three weeks the black nipple fell off and there in its place was a
brand new pink nipple. The doctors were amazed and the regeneration.

Many times we belittle the value of the product that we make.

Sincerely,

"Ole Bob"