Dr. Beck's Protocol uses pulsed DC @ 20-30 volts and I think @ 5-10 milliamps
of current. It Electrocutes any pathogen in the blood they have tested it on...
Dr. Hudra Clark's method uses much weaker AC voltage, and current, it's effect
is far less measurable, but also is said to affect organ & body tissues in the
area of treatment... Clark uses very proven and powerful herbs, to help kill
off parasites in the body etc... As far as I can tell
Dr. Clark has emulated some of Dr.Becks method, but my advice would be to treat
with both methods simultaneously... Why ? because they are definitely
complimentary, and because
a number of device manufacturers produce a very good device that will do both
forms of blood and tissue treatment, plus make acceptable colloidal silver to
boot !
http://www.toolsforhealing.com/products/SR_Products/SR_RSG1.htm
above is  just such a example device...

To boot you should definitely get a damn good chlorine & fluoride filter for
your shower head, and stick to steam distilled spring water too...

Beyond this getting yourself a good juicer like this :
http://vitalityplus1.com/juicers/greenpowerjuicer/?PHPSESSID=b4276fcf5255861a8e915f342d467080
  & stick juicing organic stuff only... Avoid those pesticides !!!

If you really like red meat, then I suggest you learn to hunt, and keep a deep
freezer stock with fresh dear, turkey, etc. that you have hunted yourself, and
therefore damn well know isn't pumped full of genetic garbage, antibiotics, and
mystery hormones etc...

For fish...Stick to ocean fish that are not raised on farms... The farm fish is
genetically engineered, and is capable of passing things on to you, that don't
particularly like the way your DNA is coded :)

Do all this, and all those greedy little M.D.'s out here will have a real tuff
time killing you off in one of their "so-called" modern hospitals, while your
under their "so-called" (((CARE)))..........................

Learn to avoid becoming a planned statistical casualty of these federal
policies, that are fast moving into a position for, what appears "to me at
least", to be the regulation of the population of the U.S. It seems pretty
clear, that Cancer research and the almost inversely proportionate cure rate
vs. research spending is already playing a big part in this possible plan...
But then, what do I know ?
After all I'm just a little old E.E., not an all knowing and wise career
politician :)

Regards to You All,
Alexander J.F., D.A.V.
Prov., RI