Alternate treatment methods are also welcome and appreciated.

Thanks again.....     Ruth

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ruth Bertella
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 3:07 PM
  Subject: CS>CS and Diverticulosis

  Yesterday I was diagnosed (after and upper and lower GI) that I have
diverticulosis, gastritis, and colon spasms.   My doctor left me with a high
fiber diet and a prescription for Nexium.   I can't remember what he told me
about anything after I woke up, so I am waiting for him to call me back to get
more in-depth info.

  In the meantime, do any of you have experience with treating any of this -
the diverticulosis in particular - with CS?   Or can any of you provide me your
opinion as to the CS strength best to use and a schedule of dosing?

  Thanks in Advance!!     Ruth