  From: Robb Allen
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 1:26 PM
  Subject: CS>Effective Medicine

  Hi, As most of you know I have been fighting an arthritis condition for a
while now.  Heeding the advice of a few of you, a few months ago I started a
diet that eliminated carbs and sugar.  This helped me to some extent but I
didn't really think that carbs were the root of the problem.  I stayed on that
diet for a month and found that my condition was about the same as it was
before......maybe a little less pain, but not much different.  In the back of
my mind I still believed that my problems was caused by a pathogen.  I
remembered getting advice from   several of you that I should perhaps try
Grapefruit seed extract.  I decided to give it a try so I purchased 4 ounces of
33%.  Within 2 days of taking about 20 drops 5 times a day every single joint
in my body was on fire like I have never seen before.  This really came as
quite a shock to me since even colloidal silver hadn't produced this kind of
herx reaction even with very high doses.  At the time that this occured, i was
also taking CS.......I stopped taking the CS so I could make sure that the GSE
was indeed causing the reaction.  The reaction persisted and seemed to get
worse when I increased my dosages of GSE.
      This was a little over a month ago when I first starting have herx
reactions by GSE use.  I have since then run out of my   4 ounce bottle and
replaced it with 32 ounces of 66% citricidal.  The new stuff has the precise
same effect on me as the first bottle.
  I guess my question is:  Shouldn't I be having a decrease in the herx
reactions by now?.....does a reaction like this mean I am killing them?....or
could it be they are just "aggravated"?  I am taking GSE to bowel tolerance and
I really wish I could get more in my system but I'm not sure how to do it.  I
have decided to add oregano oil to my arsenal since the GSE is working so well.
 I should have it in a few days.  One thing I can say is that the GSE is MUCH
more effective on me than CS has been.........Does anyone have any other advice
for me?....I think I'm making real progress but any words of wisdom would be
appreciated.  Can I expect the same type of reaction from the oregano
oil?..............thanks in advance for any help...........Robb