Re: CS>The color of silver

     From: Robert Berger (view other messages by this author)
     Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 13:30:39

Dan,

I have four US letters patents on the use of semi's, and one of them is a solid
state replacement of a pentode in an oscillator circuit.

I change over the Bell System from electron tubes to a HIN that replaced
pentodes and tetrodes in situ. No circuit changes permited. We made

millions of then.They changed a voice grade line to digital grade in both the O
and N carrier systems.

When you want power it still is the vacuum tube that does it.

"Ole Bob"