Thanks, Bob, I knew I could count on you,

More than just a hint, Bob, And even more so the even higher particulate
concentrate types including Mesosilver and Advanced Colloidal Silver. In the
same way they survive the stomach acid and blood serum, they survive mixing
with saline.

Subject: Re: CS>cs and saline

   Is this a hint that HVAC has a higher particle to ion ratio than the
same concentration LVDC?
  Could be.

Ode