http://betteryourhealth.com/testimonials.html

From: TJ Garland

Last week I ran across an article about  a study that said that most
childhood leukemia  and some adult was  simply a fungal infection. The
fungus was treated and the leukemia disappeared. Yesterday a lady friend
called me  and told me she was diagonised with leukemia as were two
neighbors. She is a student of  alt med also. Of course the $...@^% doc wanted
to begin chemotherapy(he clears about $2500 a visit). I cannot find the
study. It was  in some health site  I surfed across. Did anyone else see the
article? TIA

TJ Garland