Not so fast Lary, Coenzyme Q-10 -- Supports cardiovascular health and energy <http://www.ourhealthcoop.com/ourhealth_co.htm>, 60mg, 60 Veg Caps <http://www.ourhealthcoop.com/ourhealth_co.htm> $14.93 at the Heath CO-OP, thats over $3.00 cheaper than Puritan's Pride even with the buy 1 get 2 free at nearly the same mg, and count. .( PP jumps from 50 mg to 75 mg and from 50 tab to 100 tabs), so there is not much to compare to, except by the pill. Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ

larry tankersley wrote:

Dear list... I compared the price of equal amounts of Q-10.
Puritan's Pride = .16... target = .20.... costco [sp] =.11..... and the
health co-op, came in at .25 Puritian's Pride's is the Q-sorb. I seldom find better prices than PP
and trust their quality based on the parent company -NBTY inc. being
perhaps the biggest supplement mfg's. around and supplies many of the
name brand marketers you will find in health food stores for big bucks.
Poor quality would not be in their best interest, IMO. I have no stock or connection with them.. just been using there
products for 30+ years.

larry tankersley; Gainesville,Florida USA