The difference might simply be the amount of ozone in the water.
 I have yet to see a jug that does not say "ozonated".

 Ozone can make your CS come out yellow where, if the same jug is left to
vent for a few days and used again...no problem.
 You'll see bubbles forming on the sides of the jug..or boil it and allow
to cool.

Ode