Keep it, Sue, You made a Great choice.!
it's by far the best for the money, I sent back one that gets a lot of
play on this page. He does honor his word "if your not satisfied send it
back I did."  I thought it was a fruit jar, and a little toy motor to
stir with, sitting on a light bulb.  I nearly cracked up when I opened
the box..But it does work if your interested in a little pt. fruit jar
for a maker of CS. If you need help email me. telt...@cableone.net
Colloid Master Model 777 Universal  by Synergenesis will shut off when
it gets to the ppm you set.  A no problem, no brainier.  I have had one
for years and have given at least a dozen away to family and close
friends.  I make a gallon at a time with a sun tea jar and a fish tank
air mixer (bubblier). Makes great silver every time.
Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ