FYI-- Not necessarily my views. There will be a big demonstration at the
Y-12 plant this Sat.
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Phelps <magnu96...@aol.com>
To: <doewa...@topica.com>; <ri...@dnfsb.gov>
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 4:09 PM
Subject: [DOEwatch] Excalibur and nanoscience--->Chemtrails are global
nanoscience

> Hello Folks,
>
> Lots of the latest series of chemtrails information has been directed at
> teaching the big picture of how these things work and their simple
origins.  The
> origins of chemtrails trace back to the Egyptian colloid purple gold and
how
> these came from their metal working efforts.  Egyptian metals sciences
used
> powder metal materials to make advanced alloys.  They had steel from the
stars.
> These issues lead to the naming for Star Wars and the naming for
Excalibur.
> The colloid science of today is called nanoscience.  I invented
"nanoscience"
> and the revolution in small atom scale materials to effect global systems
> effects.
>
> Lets begin this discussion with the science behind the King Arthur Sword
> named Excalibur.  Science in the old days had proprietary secrets and
these things
> often were reported in a kind of cryptic method linked to myths, because
the
> common people did not understand science very well.  We know the Egyptians
had
> access to steel in the form of star metals, or meteor iron of low carbon
and
> high nickel.  These irons were worth more than gold by factor of ten.
> Pharaohs were buried with their Star Metals.
>
> The great long shiny sword of King Arthur was made by these same methods.
> Excalibur was made from either bog iron, which is refined by a bacteria
process
> into little balls of low carbon iron, or even the use of similar low
carbon
> meteor iron.  This was the steel of the old days and even was allowed with
> nickel, so it was like a stainless steel.  This is how King Arthur and
Glastonbury,
> [...]
used to
> establish their own cultures beginning with Moses and his volcano and
metals research.

> The Excalibur says that only the pure of heart can pull the sword from the
> stone in which is was lodged, and this means simply that the secrets of
the Ark
> were only shared with those that intended its use for good.  This is the
kind
> of issue that is related to the issues of national security today--that of
the
> common good.  It has been in elements of religions since the beginning of
> time.  Everyone that works in the national security business recognizes
these
> methods of communications using symbolism's.
>
> In Egypt, the symbols for eternal life was the Ankh, which is the sign for
> copper.  Copper was one of the first metals mined and smelted with the
> temperatures of charcoal processes.  Copper was used all over Egypt for
mirrors and
> ways to extend life, pharmacy.  This started the use of the metals for
pharmacy.
> Egypt also used other metals for this, like the very corrosion free gold.
> Gold had medicinal properties to combat mercury poisoning effects from
gold
> mining.
>
> Along the way, Egypt, China, and others learned how to cook with gold to
> improve health.  And the simple story of Moses and the golden rings cooked
with
> the golden calf is the same type story.  They found that making a gold
liquid
> with very fine atomic levels of gold, called a colloid, was the best
medicine of
> all.  Colloids could be made with batteries from dissimilar metals or a
> chemical process called "Purple of Cassius."  The effect of the colloids
was that
> their size was on the order of those for proteins in the body and they
could
> get into all parts of the body and cells with ease.  There they could
combine
> with mercury or fluoride and render it harmless, then be excreted.
>
> It was this amazing discovery that Egypt gave to its rulers as a right to
> rule and right to power.  It was one of their most highly prized secrets,
next to
> the pure iron star metals.  Star metal and copper could be used with fruit
> acids to make batteries in these old times and be used to make "purple
gold."
> Purple gold took on the name Manna in these old times and it had special
powers
> to heal and was said to have come from the stars.  Its link to copper,
which
> meant eternal life, and the link to pure iron, or star metals is the key.
It
> was the special propriety secret of rulers in these times, from those of
the
> Egyptians and Isis on down to Moses and The Star of David Throne.  This
they
> believe made them the chosen ones of God and gave them the Divine Right to
rule.

> Manna given to the rulers gave them higher powers to think and cognitively
> process compared to the simple masses, or what became the gentiles.  When
given
> to the Jewish masses via the wine and sacrament processes it made them
more
> resistant to disease and offered a strategic advantage.  This has been
used for
> thousands of years.  Even the dark side secret of the Ark using the toxic
> metals and fluorides were used to overcome enemies.  It could often
imprison
> enemies within their own minds, due to the nervous system effects.
>
> Today, the issues of colloids falls into the category of nanosciences.
> Nanosciences involve these small particles from the size of atoms to sizes
just
> under the resolution of light microscopes.  Colloids can be in gas or air,
in
> liquids, in solids, or the surfaces of solids.  Colloids of gold or silver
are
> the same size as proteins in the body and can travel these same pathways
in the
> body and remove the toxic materials.  This is why colloidal gold and
silver is
> so effective in the prevention of the formation of the destructive
G-protein
> fluoride-metal complexes.  It was this pharmacy effect that the Egyptians
used
> and the Jewish used to give them the Divine Rights from God.
>
> Claiming Divine Right by these processes have a great deal to do with
Deceit
> and Treachery, because these metals industry trade secrets have little to
do
> with God.  It is more about using trade secrets to accomplish a process of
> Racketeering.  This process has come to a head and now threatens the
prosperity of
> the world, by it not being reported.
>
> I discovered all these pharmacy effects back in the mid-80's at ORNL it
set
> off the science called nano-science.  This nano-science is the key to the
> chemtrails and atmosphere effects.  We have discussed how HF is a problem
in the
> atmosphere leading to higher UV-b causing the CO2 levels to rise due to
effects
> on plants.  The HF in the atmosphere is a very small particle or colloid
> suspension in air.  HF having the similar molecular weight of air, rises
to the
> highest in the ozone layers.  Here the captured hydrogen is ionized and
emits the
> dangerous UV-b levels at higher rates.  The freon is also a colloid of
solid
> particles that are carried along in the air via a colloid type suspension.
> The Sun's radiation causes it to for fluorides, which combine with
hydrogen to
> worsen the UV-b radiation.
>
> The chemtrails were made from the knowledge of this very same 5,000 year
old
> science.  The titanium method is just a colloid method.  Jet planes burn
the
> titanium and make a few titanium oxide particles, which fall to Earth and
get
> in the lungs of humans and animals to offset the lung cancer effects and
it
> gets into the animal food chain to keep their immune damage lessened.
Titanium
> is used to offset the health damage effects of aluminum and barium.
>
> This same thinking went into the alloy of DU penetrators with titanium.
3/4
> percent titanium is mixed with DU to make it harder than steel and the
> pyrofloric nature of uranium is then used to cut thru simple steel like a
blow torch.
>  It forms a large number of uranium particles that have colloidal
suspension
> properties in air and can travel some distance.  DU is so good at cutting
that
> its nickname is the silver bullet.  The titanium added is also used to
offset
> the uranium toxic effects, much like how colloidal silver is use for
health.
> The low percentage of titanium does not appear enough to offset the health
> effects of uranium.
>
> Barium in chemtrails uses the colloid system to stay suspended to cause
the
> collection of water vapor from the air to set up larger particles that
cause
> Mie scattering to help cool off the global warming effects due to the rise
in
> CO2 levels from the HF damage to the ozone layer.  Barium is a cloud
seeding
> technique due to its hygroscopic nature.  Aluminum does the same thing,
but gets
> some help in the jet plume from the abundance of sulfuric acid in the air.
> The nano particles of aluminum-oxide react with the sulfuric acid to make
alum,
> which is hygroscopic and is also a cloud seeding technique.
>
> HAARP experiments are aimed at heating these little liquid and frozen
> nano-particles of HF in the atmosphere and causing them to form larger
particles and
> fall from air suspension.  HAARP's RF plasma heating causes a catalyst
effects
> to set up precipitation of the HF from the ionosphere.  This will lower
the
> UVb levels and in turn act to lower the CO2 and stop global warming.  The
low
> freq PWM of HAARP is about controlling earthquakes and volcanic events.
This
> helps support the other methods of global cooling by jet fuels cloud
seeding
> methods to cool the planet and lessen these effects.
>
> The entire basis for the Star Wars Excalibur system is based on the
existence
> of these colloidal suspensions in the upper atmosphere.  The Sun's
radiation
> on these materials sets up conductive layer plasma effects in the
atmosphere.
> The Sun also supplies huge amounts of electrons to the North Pole via MHD
> type effects that charge up the Earth's atmosphere with electric charge.
This
> effect can be used for pollution free energy from the Sun, or it can be
used for
> immense Star Wars weapons systems.  The Star Wars science is derived right
> out of these 5,000 year old colloid sciences and the old Egyptian star
metals
> and how King Arthur's sword was made.
>
> Today, this nano-science that I started at ORNL in the mid-80s has come to
> explain the issues of super conductors with nano films of atoms and that
for
> super magnets with nano-grain structures.  My nano-science discoveries are
being
> used to control global warming and global health, and are the essences of
> global systems science.  It uses the secrets of the Ark of the Covenant
and the
> secrets of 5,000 year old Egyptian metals sciences.
>
> Oak Ridge became the lead place for discovery of these problems because
the
> gas diffusion plant here leaked HF and freon into the local air in huge
> quantities.  The nano-particle / colloid effects of these releases came to
poison the
> local workers, local communities, and even set up the ozone hole UVb
damages.
>  The diffusion plants even used some of the old Egyptian methods of powder
> metallurgy to make the diffusion barrier.  The diffusion barrier is made
of
> powdered nickel and calcium fluoride of about 1 micron size, that is
sintered
> together to form a gas diffusion matrix.
>
> The Egyptians started these powder metal techniques to work iron at the
> temperatures of charcoal heat.  They also invented the sintering process.
It was
> these methods of the Ark that played principle roles in the creation of
the
> Manhattan Project's uranium enrichment technique.  This is how all the Oak
Ridge
> plants came to have religious significance.  X-10, the sign of God and Ten
> Commandments.  Y-12, Yahweh and the twelve disciples.  These are the old
metals
> sciences from the Ark and from Egypt that lead to these special code
names.

> I have managed to end the production of freon in the US due to these
issues
> and one can see that Freon was banned by Congress just after my
discoveries.  I
> also managed to shut down the Oak Ridge gas diffusion plant due to all
these
> related problems of it loosing freon and HF.  The other gas diffusion
plants
> will soon close also.
>
> Problems remain due to crooked presidents abusing and covering up these
> immense problems to protect the pharmaceutical and AMA, and this cover up
amounts
> to Racketeering.  The root of these cover ups over chemtrails directly
lead to
> the 911 disaster.  It is directly caused by the Bush (41, 43) cover ups of
the
> chemtrails and what they do, and their allied industries profits in
keeping
> these secrets from the world.  These persons are criminals of the
magnitude
> predicted for the End-Times.  They want to use the power of the Ark to
offer
> strategic advantage to the US and kill off other ethnic countries with
disease
> while making huge profits from pharmacy.
>
> I am the fail-safe for these problems, a kind of Egyptian Anubis watchdog
for
> the feather balance of right vs wrong.    Very soon now, the entire Bush
Adm.
> is going to fall from grace and wind up in Kansas for a very long stay.
The
> Demon Seed will be stopped from further poisoning of the tree of
knowledge.
> As in the "Wizard of Oz," when folks abuse human frailties, and "to-To"
pulls
> the curtain off the evil wizard, all can fall to the special iron walled
> palace in Kansas, Levinworth.
>
> Once we get this problem solved, then like the Moses and volcano problems,
we
> can come into the times of the promissed land and a kinder and gentler
time.
> Fluorides and the dark side methods from the Ark can no longer be used to
> imprison persons in their own minds.   Things will improve rapidly after
this.
> Health problems will clear up and population growth will stabilize.   The
ill
> gotten gains of the Bush Mafia and their corrupted friends will be siezed
and
> used for a national health care system.
>
> The Star Wars technologies will be shared with all the world and this will
> come to calm down terrorism, as all will find that we are one.    And that
the
> basis of all religions are about one thing----truth and seeking the light.
> That knowledge will set all mankind free and all will be equal again.
>
> All peoples of the world are invited to help in this process to do the
> greater goods.
>

> Sincerely,
> Jim Phelps

> [DOEWatch] List is for news and learning about energy issues related to
DOE, energy, and industry.  Fluoride and metal synergism's are top issues
for energy production and health.  Subscribe via email, send Email to:
doewatch-subscr...@topica.com  or via the
> Web page at:   http://members.aol.com/doewatch
> Health Mystery Review paper:  http://members.aol.com/magnu96196/cfs.html
> The [downwindersII] list is the companion discussion list to [DOEWatch].
> (In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is
distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in
receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.)