Hi,
My other half Gary a NYC fireman was diagnosised with Hep C shortly before 9/11 and he was treated with Interferon and Ribaviran for 6 months. He has always had dry skin patches. Around 5 months ago I purchased a CS generator from Trem. Gary has been drinking around 8 oz of 15ppm CS daily. Around a month ago he developed another skin condition that in the onset looked similar to ringworm but not a perfect circle and much larger than a ringworm lesion. His dermatologist of course wanted him to discontinue CS but he hasn't. Now he has 4 of these lesions. The dermatologist has no idea what it could be and now wants to biopsy it. I'm wondering if it could be a parasite that the cs is working on eliminating, or since Hep C tests only indicate that it is undetectable that this is a way the body is ridding itself of the remnants of the Hep C virus.
Any ideas.
P.S. Gary itches terribly and it wakes him up at night every night. Lack of sleep is really dragging him down.
Teri Johnston