Nancy inquires:
> Mike- Are you using the Super thumpy plans to build your mag pulser?

Yep. I think "Super Thumpy" describes the particular hack that uses
party strobes from Radio Shack as their basis. Previous designs were
apparently based on canibalizing photoflash adaptors.

Of course there are also units, like the one from Sota, that are built
from the ground up as magnetic pulsers. Quite nice.

All my parts are here. Now I need to start building my coil assembly.

>  I never seem to have the money to buy these things and am afraid
> when I do they won't be available anymore.

All the more reason to link up with (or become) somebody with a little
electronic experience. Then you can build 'em whether they're available
commercially or not. You can learn a lot building some kits from Ramsey
Electronics and similar outfits.

> I also have unresolved questions about which of the available options
> really works into the best treatment between Beck, Rife, Dr. West's
> lymphology which has been discussed recently on the Beck N Stuff
> board, etc.  All these seem to have overlapping effects but I don't
> know which is most effective for the money.

For that we need other people's input. Anybody???

> Has anyone tried everything and had an opinion on which protocol gets
> best results for the money?

Be well,

Mike D.