Hi....I have finally bought some ph strips and tested myself.  My morning
urine is 5.3.  I've been on the water cure for 3 weeks now.....so I don't
know how low my ph  was before that.  My water here (very good well) tests
nearly 9 after adding my sea salt.  I've been drinking a gallon every day.
I would like some more advice on raising my ph more.  I am also adding HRX
from altcancer.com to my water which raises it to 10.  I'm really confused
about the whole lemon - calcium ph thing.  I'm not sure when to take my
lemon water....and when and how much calcium to take because I know the two
try to cancel each other out.  As always, your advice makes a difference to
me.....if you have advice or more questions....please
respond......thanks!........Robb