Hi Marshall
there was a guy on the rife list who cured himself
of lupus using a rife machine..It took 7 months
here's what he had to say...

hello I had lupus yes had I went on treatments for 7 months and it
is gone I used an EMT rife machine its fairly inexpensive .It works I
will give you some freqencies that I have used 328.772 (lupus)You
also have to boost the immune system since this is an auto immune
disease. I work on all my symptems to what symptems dos she have?
Let me know if you need any more info . God bless

Marshall Dudley wrote:

Lupus is considered an autoimmune disease.  Although CS may be effective in
preventing it by killing pathogens that may trigger the body to generate
antibiotics that attack the body, there is some doubt that it would cure it
once it occurs, although it may help prevent it's advance.

I have wondered if CMO would help lupus, but have never heard of anyone
trying it.

Marshall

mamapug wrote:

Hi, Guys,
Anyone know anything about Lupus??
I`m wondering if that is what I have...
(Apparently the heart thing was caused by the medication I took, Bextra.)
Marshalee