Unfortunately, I can't afford that nebulizer gadget for horses. It
costs more than we spent to buy her.
***********************

Sharon,  can you really buy a horse
for less that $57.95? Check out:

http://www.portablenebs.com/omroncompair.htm

I don't know how much that  head cover that some
lister mentioned cost,  but  $57.95 is a good price for
a nebulizer

Wow, I like the small portable one they sell for $59.65. It only holds 7ml but from what I read it should last for 12-15 min, the battery lasts 35 min at a time so you could refill it if necessary. I think it would be much safer and more convenient to use with a horse and light-weight enough to hold on to. Better & easier than a humidifier. I can't afford to buy one of those nice Aero Masks, that's way out of my price range. I like the idea someone suggested about using some kind of flexible hose and attaching it to a feed/nose bag. I don't have one of those bags that attaches to the halter, I don't think they are very expensive (not sure) but I think you could easily make a suitable bag out of a feed sack or some sturdy material and attach it to the halter.

Lisa

Lisa D. MacDonald
Veterinary Assistant
C.E.F. certified Level 1 Western Coach