I don't see how this would be possible.. The inductors and caps used in magnetic pulser are so massive (relitavely speaking) That they simply would load down the cct. at rife freqs..The caps would not be able to charge and discharge no-where near fast enough. Neither would the inductors be able to collapse
the flux density fast enough..
                                                       Grant..