        From: Pow-Map [mailto:pow-...@ameritech.net]
        Sent: Tue 10/7/2003 10:06 AM
        To: silver-list@eskimo.com
        Subject: CS>need help

        Hi list,

        I was taking CS from Innovative Natural Products until Frank tested the
product and confirmed it to be a MSP.  I want to take a CS from a company that
I can actually buy.  Does any one know of any good brands of CS-that aren't MSP?

        I know people will probably not understand but I simply don't want to
make my own CS. Laziness and money aren't an issue but time is!

        If anyone knows of any good companies, please email me:
pow-...@ameritech.net

        Thank you in advance :)

        Maryanne

        Thank you for all the post