From: Marshall Dudley <mdud...@execonn.com>

Basically the FDA is in the pharm's companies pocket and does their bidding.

That's for sure, and Big Brother is getting bigger and fatter all the time.

They even have outlawed selling of L-tryptophane because this natural amino acid works so well in place of sleeping pill naturally it was hurting sleeping pill sales (they used one company's bungling making the product to do this instead of
simply closing the company down or making their products illegal).

I use tryptophan for sleep (works great), as well as for it's ability to boost seratonin production. More and more products will disappear from the shelves, of this I'm convinced. The course has been set. I believe CODEX is part and parcel of this paternal Big Brother (or is that Big Pharmaceutical Conglomerates) plan to hog all the money.

peace.
Elle